Common Trivia Questions and Answers
1. What is the rarest M&M color?
Answer : Brown
2. In what year were the first Air Jordan sneakers released?
Answer : 1984
3. Hg is the chemical symbol of which element?
Answer : Mercury
4. In what year was the first ever Wimbledon Championship held?
Answer : 1877
5. Which email service is owned by Microsoft?
Answer : Hotmail
6. According to Greek mythology, who was the first women on earth?
Answer : Pandora
7. Which African country was formerly known as Abyssinia?
Answer : Ethiopia
8. In which European city would you find Orly airport?
Answer : Paris
9. Which singer’s real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta?
Answer : Lady Gaga
10. Which country produces the most coffee in the world?
Answer : Brazil
11. What was the first satellite of India?
Answer : The Aryabhata spacecraft
12. In which city was Jim Morrison buried?
Answer : Paris
13. What was the first state?
Answer : Delaware
14. What is the capital city of Spain?
Answer : Madrid
15. The only known monotremes in the animal kingdom are the echidna and which other creature?
Answer : The platypus
16. Kingston, Zuma, and Apollo are the sons of which American female pop star?
Answer : Gwen Stefani
17. What is the painting “La Gioconda” more usually known as?
Answer : The Mona Lisa
18. What is chandler’s last name in the sitcom friends?
Answer : Bing
19. Fissures, vents and plugs are all associated with which geological feature?
Answer : Volcanos
20. Which two U.S states don’t observe Daylight Saving Time?
Answer : Arizona and Hawaii
21. What is the loudest animal on Earth?
Answer : The sperm whale
22. What colors are the Norwegian flag?
Answer : Red, white, and blue
23. How much does the Chewbacca costume weight?
Answer : Eight pounds
24. Where would you find the world’s most ancient forest?
Answer : Daintree Forest North of Cairns, Australia.
25. What was the first toy to be advertised on television?
Answer : Mr. Potato Head
26. In the united Kingdom, what is the day after Christmas known as?
Answer : Boxing Day
27. What is the tallest breed of dog in the world?
Answer : The Great Dane
28. Outside which New York building was John Lennon killed?
Answer : The Dakota Building
29. What is the softest mineral in the world?
Answer : Talc
30. Globe and Jerusalem are types of what?
Answer : Artichoke
31. Ludwig Van Beethoven was born in 1770 on which city?
Answer : Berlin
32. Which is the highest waterfall in the world?
Answer : Angel Falls, Venezuela
33. What is the third sign of the zodiac?
Answer : Gemini
34. Lateral Epicondylitis is a condition commonly known by what name?
Answer : Tennis Elbow
35. Who was the first female Prime Minister of Great Britain?
Answer : Margaret Thatcher
36. How many ribs are in a human body?
Answer : Twenty four
37. What is the world’s biggest island?
Answer : Greenland
38. Which country is known as the land of white Elephant?
Answer : Thailand
39. What is Ariana Grande’s brother’s name?
Answer : Frankie
40. Who discovered penicillin?
Answer : Fleming
41. Name the three primary colors?
Answer : Red, Yellow, and Blue
|Read More Topics|
|GK Questions and Answers of America|
|Australian trivia questions and answers|
|Canada trivia questions and answers|